Thursday, August 28, 2008

New Links!

I frequently search the web and the blogosphere for the best personal finance sites out there.  There are two great sites that I have just posted links for:

Smart Spending - This site has great saving and spending advice.  It is a collection of blog posts from different authors and typically has several new posts everyday.  I particularly enjoyed Donna Freedmen's post on Doing without in your 20s - by choice.

Frugal Dad - A great blog on living a frugal life.  10 Truths about Frugal Living was a great post and is worth a read.

Be sure to check out these sites and the others that I have provided links to in the right hand column of this page.

Are there any other great sites out there that you think I should know about?  If so, please send me an email or leave a comment!

No comments: